Super Rugby: Hurricanes v Reds
Friday 18 May 2018
It's Club Night at Our House - a celebration of the grassroots game for our Investec Super Rugby Trans-Tasman clash against the Reds.
MATCH DAY TIMINGS
3.00pm - Ticket Box Office opens
4.00pm - Public car park opens
6.00pm - Gates open
7.35pm - Kick off Hurricanes v Reds
9.15pm - Estimated end of match
The Stadium car park is open for this event at a cost of $30 (please note there is a fee for paying by credit card or eftpos of .60c). Get in early as the car park will sell-out at this match.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE STADIUM
We recommend leaving plenty of time for your travel to Westpac Stadium. A traffic management plan is in place on the night:
- If you are wishing to drop-off on the night we encourage you to use Thorndon Quay or Bunny St.
- The Stadium drop-off lane is closed from 6.00pm. No drop-offs are permitted at the Stadium after this time.
- People movers will be operating on the Fran Wilde Walkway from 4.30pm.
- Road closures will be in place from 5.30pm pre-event, and then from 8.30pm post event >> <link https: www.westpacstadium.co.nz fileadmin documents event_related tmp_map_v3_0617.pdf external-link-new-window external link in new>Map
- No vehicles are permitted to enter the Stadium to pick-up at the end of the event.
- Alternative pick-up locations are at Bunny St and Thorndon Quay.
Please note: For this event there will be no post-event shuttle buses available. Regular public transport services will operate from the Wellington Railway Station.