Super Rugby: Hurricanes v Highlanders
Saturday 24 March 2018
Join us at Our House, Westpac Stadium, as the Highlanders head into Hurricanes territory.
Be here for College Night and to celebrate TJ Perenara's 100th Super Rugby match.
Get your tickets online ahead of time to avoid the queues at the gate.
MATCH DAY TIMINGS
3.00pm - Ticket Box Office opens
4.00pm - Public car park opens
6.00pm - Gates open
7.35pm - Kick off Hurricanes v Highlanders
9.15pm - Estimated end of match
The Stadium car park is open for this event at a cost of $30 (please note there is a fee for paying by credit card or eftpos of .60c). Get in early as the car park will sell-out at this match.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE STADIUM
We recommend leaving plenty of time for your travel to Westpac Stadium. A traffic management plan is in place on the night:
- If you are wishing to drop-off on the night we encourage you to use Thorndon Quay or Bunny St.
- The Stadium drop-off lane is closed from 6.00pm. No drop-offs are permitted at the Stadium after this time.
- People movers will be operating on the Fran Wilde Walkway from 4.30pm.
- Road closures will be in place from 5.30pm pre-event, and then from 8.30pm post event >> Map
- No vehicles are permitted to enter the Stadium to pick-up at the end of the event.
- Alternative pick-up locations are at Bunny St and Thorndon Quay.
Please note: For this event there will be no post-event shuttle buses available. Regular public transport services will operate from the Wellington Railway Station.