UPDATE ON 2 MAY AT 2.00PM
All of New Zealand is now at “Orange” under the Covid-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system).
For Sky Stadium this means:
- All crowd limits removed for outdoor events and gatherings
- Indoor capacity limits removed
- Guests in corporate spaces no longer need to be seated or separated
- Scanning QR codes will no longer be necessary
- Face masks are no longer required in all internal areas
The Sky Stadium offices are open, with in-person meetings by prior arrangement only.
A Vaccine Pass is no longer required to access Sky Stadium.
We ask all visitors to please continue to follow public health measures including sanitising on arrival and departure and maintaining at least a 1m distance to others. Mask wearing will remain encouraged in all internal areas of the stadium. Please ensure your mask meets the government guidelines announced on 25 January.
The Sky Stadium Function Centre is open for gatherings. Please contact our Functions team for further information.
The Wellington School of Cricket (WSC) facilities is open to members and the public but there are changes to the way they are operating at Red. For more information on updated requirements, click here. Bookings can be made via Book-a-Net.
EVENT CALENDAR UPDATES
- The Better Home & Living Show, originally scheduled for 13-15 May, has been cancelled for 2022, and will now take place in May 2023.
Please also follow us on our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages for regular event updates.
For any queries, please telephone 04 473 3881 during business hours or email [email protected].